Jobstudent bowling (m/v)

Zulte Catering Weekend 12,00


 Voor een bowling in Zulte zijn we op zoek naar een extra medererker!

Dit voor de zaterdag van 18u30 tot 22u30. Je gaat met de collega's zorgen dat de mensen een toffe avond beleven.

Je staat aan de bar, zorgt dat de banen werken, neemt reservaties aan,... De tijd zal snel voorbij vliegen.

Interesse? Contacteer ons op 056 60 33 03


  • Leuke bijverdienste
  • Tof team collega's


  • Je bent vrij op zaterdag van 18u30 - 22u30
  • Nederlandstalig
  • Je bent vlot met klanten

Working as a student

In order to be able to employ you as a student, we need an official certificate of enrolment for the current school or academic year. This is an obligation mentioned in the administrative instructions of the NSSO. You don't have this in your possession yet? No problem. Just ask your educational institute for them and add them to your enrolment at a later date. Take a look at the website of your educational institution, often you can download the document online. Keep in mind that it is only possible to upload a PDF or Word document. Problems or questions about this? Please contact your nearest Konvert office, they will be happy to help you.

Which enrolment certificates are eligible?

  • - Complete curriculum studies (secondary or higher education/university)
  • - Alternate learning program, theory + practical traineeship
  • - Part-time studies – theory only without practical traineeship
  • - Independent learning – diploma via examination board
  • - Finishing a thesis
  • - Possibly adult education if main activity

This gross hourly wage is based on the sectoral gross wage of an 18-year old on the date of the vacancy. No rights or obligations can be derived from this information. The actual gross hourly wage awarded may therefore deviate.

Konvert uses cookies to make your visit on our site more pleasant. Learn more about cookies in our privacy policy. More information

Configure cookies